Conditions and Fees
All of the guidelines for Conditions and Fees are non-negotiable.
Conditions and Fees- the following guidelines are non-negotiable
- Applicants must follow all guidelines for application, registration & confirmation.
- During applicants entire period of participation in the program, the applicant must be fully insured and vaccinated according to https://en-med.tau.ac.il/111/Insurance-Medical-care-and-Responsibilities, must fully conform to the State of Israel's guidelines relating to immunization against COVID upon entry and stay in Israel, and follow all program, hospital, clinic and dorm regulations at all times.
- Applicants may be late up to a maximum of 3 days and can't extend their approved elective period without written authorization from our office at lease 14 days ahead of an end date of confirmed elective.
- Application fees: non refundable NIS- Israeli Shekels 200.- (two hundred) to be paid with the submission of an application to TAU's Elective Program. Applications submitted with application fee will not be refunded.
- Elective handling fees: NIS- Israeli Shekels 500.- (five hundred) per week, in one instalment for the total number of weeks of the elective, are charged upon acceptance into the TAU's Electives Program.
- PAYMENT FORM, TAU’s Elective Fees (below) submitted as a clearly scanned PDF bearing the elective application number, handwritten signed by the applicant only, must be attached to each respective application form.
- Payment is accepted using an International Visa, MasterCard.
- We do not inform before making the charge. Please be sure that the respective credit card company will confirm the amount.
- The applicant will receive a Tel Aviv University E-receipt upon successful payment of fees.
If you are eligible for a discount but paid full price, you will not receive a refund. Applications have the right to discounted handling fees if they meet the following conditions:
- Applicants with immediate family (parents or spouses only) members of the TAU staff, receive a 50% discount off their elective handling fees. They must attach written documentation from TAU authorities to the payment form.
- If the applicant's home school has a bilateral exchange agreement with TAU, they may be eligible for a 50% discount on fees for a maximum of 4 weeks. Applicants must provide the written bilateral exchange agreement documentation from their home university attached to the payment form. A student can use a bilateral reduction privilege one time.
Our refund policy for each respective elective fee payment is subject to the following conditions. No refunds will be given in cases of a breach in the program's terms, conditions, or guidelines.
Refunds are possible only to the same credit card used in the original payment, with the same CVV No. If any detail on the credit card is different than the original program payment, it is not possible for us to complete a refund.
In the event that the TAU Elective Program can't avail elective acceptance to an applicant we refund the entire paid fees, less for Aapplication fees.
In the event that the applicant cancels TAU's an elective acceptance, such cancelation is only possible by submitting an Email notification of cancellation to our office no less than 15 days before the respective elective start date. In such cases, the application fees. and the 2 week payment of the handling fees are non-refundable.
Cancellations received within 14 days before the start date of a respective elective, are not eligible for any refund.
To: Electives Program, Sackler Faculty of Medicine
Tel-Aviv University 6997801 Tel-Aviv, Israel
Telephone: +972-(03)-6423428 https://en-med.tau.ac.il/How-to-pay-fee
PAYMENT FORM, TAU’s Elective Fees for my Elective Application No. ____________
Fill in BLOCK LETTERS only:
Family name (same as in my Elective Application Form) ______________________________
First name (same as in my Elective Application Form) ________________________________
The following Credit Card including same CVV: the No. on the back, must be valid at least 6 months after the end of my above Elective Application No.
The following will be quoted & charged according to https://en-med.tau.ac.il/How-to-pay-fees
· Application fees: non-refundable to be paid with the submitted required application’s documents to the TAU's Electives Program In the amount of: NIS- Israeli Shekels ₪200.-
· Handling fees for the entire No’s of weeks of my applied elective, in the amount of:
NIS- Israeli Shekels = ₪ ________________
In the only currency (Put √): ₪ Israeli ( ); € EUR ( ); $ USA ( ); ₤ GBP ( )
Payment Card No:
Valid until: Month ______________ Year________________
I will get an Email to give you CVV=Credit Valuation Value numbers of the back of the above Credit Card (DO NOT WRITE IT NOW).
Owner’s Payment Card details:
Family NAME __________________________________________________________
First NAME ____________________________________________________________
ID No. for an ISRAELI payment Card________________________________________
Passport No. of Non Israeli payment card_____________________________________
Applicant’s Signature________________________ Date________________________