Conditions and Fees
- Applicants must follow all guidelines for registration, confirmation, and compliance with the insurance and immunization requirements while participating in the program.
- Participant must follow all this Program, Hospital, Clinic, Dorms regulations at all times.
- Participants may not extend their approved elective period without written authorization from our office.
How to pay fees
Elective handling fees
- Elective Handling Fees: €140 (One hundred and forty Euros) per week, in one payment for the total number of weeks of the elective, are charge upon acceptance into TAU's Electives Program
- The only Credit Cards we accept are International Visa, MasterCard and Diners-Club. American-Express is for Israeli ILS ₪ or USA $.
- We do not inform before crediting, thus please be sure that the respective credit card company will confirm the amount.
- We send a Tel Aviv University e-receipt to applicant upon crediting handling fees.
Discounted handling fees
- Applicants with immediate family (parents or spouses only) members on the TAU staff, receive a 50% discount off their elective handling fees. They must attach written documentation from TAU authorities to the payment form.
- If the applicant's home university has a bilateral exchange agreement with TAU, they may be eligible for a 50% discount on fees for a maximum of 4 weeks. They must provide the written bilateral exchange agreement documentation from their home university attached to the payment form. A student can only use a bilateral reduction privilege once.
If you are eligible for a discount but filed the payment form with full price, you will not receive a refund.
- Our refund policy for each respective elective handling fee payment is under the following conditions, EXCLUDING cases of disobeying this program's terms, conditions guidelines when there are no refunds given.
- Refunds are possible only to the same credit card used in the original payment, with the same CVV No. Therefore, if any detail on the credit card is different after the original program payment, it is not possible for us to complete a refund.
- Full refunds:
In the event that we cannot avail a confirmed elective to an applicant.
- Partial refunds:
Requires submitting a written notification of cancellation to our office no less than 15 days before the beginning of each confirmed elective option in question.
- 2 week payments of the handling fees for each period of acceptance confirmed elective rotation is non-refundable.
Cancellations received within 14 days before the start date of the elective are not eligible for any refund.
All of the above guidelines are non-negotiable.