Conditions and Fees
Conditions and Fees
- Applicants must follow all guidelines for registration & confirmation.
- While participating in the program: have all the insurance and immunization requirements. Follow all program, hospital, clinic and dorm regulations at all times.
- Participants may be late up to 3 days and can't extend their approved elective period without written authorization from our office.
- Elective handling fees: €140 (One hundred and forty Euros) per week, in one payment for the total number of weeks of the elective, are charged upon acceptance into the TAU's Electives Program. · A clear and fully detailed payment form bearing the elective application number, hand written signed by the applicant only, must be attach to the respective application form.
- The only credit cards we accept are International Visa, MasterCard and Diners-Club. American-Express is for Israeli ILS ₪ or USA $.
- We do not inform before crediting, thus please be sure that the respective credit card company will confirm the amount.
- In the event that an applicant cancels registration after suppling this Program documents required to start acceptance procedure, we charge €50 (fifty Euros) handling fees.
- The applicant will receive a Tel Aviv University E-receipt upon crediting fees.
If you are eligible for a discount but filed the payment form with full price, you will not receive a refund.
- Applicants with immediate family (parents or spouses only) members of the TAU staff, receive a 50% discount off their elective handling fees. They must attach written documentation from TAU authorities to the payment form.
- If the applicant's home school has a bilateral exchange agreement with TAU, they may be eligible for a 50% discount on fees for a maximum of 4 weeks. Applicants must provide the written bilateral exchange agreement documentation from their home university attached to the payment form. A student can use a bilateral reduction privilege one time.
Our refund policy for each respective elective fees payment is under the following conditions, EXCLUDING cases of disobeying this program's terms, conditions guidelines when there are no refunds given.
Refunds are possible only to the same credit card used in the original payment, with the same CVV No. Therefore, if any detail on the credit card is different than the original program payment, it is not possible for us to complete a refund.
In the event that we cannot avail our elective acceptance to an applicant we refund the entire paid fees, less €50 (fifty Euros).
In the event that the applicant cancels our elective acceptance: It requires submitting a written notification of cancellation to our office no less than 15 days before the beginning of each confirmed elective option in question. 2 week payments of the handling fees for each acceptance confirmed elective rotation is non-refundable.
Cancellations received within 14 days before the start date of the elective are not eligible for any refund.
All of the above guidelines are non-negotiable.