Department of Occupational Health
Academic Coordinator: Dr. Atalia Tuval (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Ms. Tali Herman (email@example.com)
The Department of Environmental and Occupational Health at the School of Public Health promotes innovation, excellence, and interdisciplinary collaboration. The Department's main goal is to advance knowledge, train practitioners and researchers, and disseminate evidence-based information to promote healthier environments and minimize risks of injury or illness.
The Department of Environmental and Occupational Health teaches students to:
- Identify the health effects of exposure to potentially harmful chemical, biological, and physical environmental agents
- Analyze environmental and occupational risk factors for acute and chronic disease or injury
- Examine the long-term effects of environmental and occupational health risks.
The department offers three programs: MOccH, PhD, and Postdoctoral Fellowship. The curriculum provides both theoretical and practical education in preparation for prominent roles in industry, hospitals, government agencies, academia, or private practice.
Programs and Degrees
- Master of Occupational Health (MOccH)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Occupational Health (PhD)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship
All courses are taught in Hebrew unless specified otherwise.