Appendix A – Course Registration Forms
- Before each semester, students must design their curriculum in coordination with their doctoral advisor and submit it for approval by the Chair of the Committee for Research Students.
- Once the curriculum for the coming semester is approved, the student must submit it to the Office of Research Students, or register through the university’s bidding system.
- Students wishing to register to courses in other schools or institutions must do so at the office of the unit offering the courses. Registration to external coursework is the sole responsibility of the student.
- To allow students to design their curriculum in keeping with their individual interests, course registration may be revised (subject to the student’s approved curriculum). Students who wish to add or drop courses must do so during the second week of each semester.
- By the end of the third week of each semester, students must confirm that their registration has been completed.
- Students not included in a course roster will not be allowed to take exams for that course.