About the Hub
The Disorders of the Mind and Brain Research Hub is focused on understanding the pathophysiological mechanisms of disorders involved in the brain and mind and ways to better diagnose and treat such disorders.
- Organize lectures, symposiums, and workshops in the fields related to mind and brain disorders
- Identify and coordinate funding opportunities for researchers in the field, with emphasis on collaborative funding opportunities
- Increase visibility of the research done in the labs of hub members
- Organize knowledge related to the existing scientific equipment and techniques
- Increase collaborative approaches