About the Hub
The Bioengineering Materials, Cells and Tissues Research Hub brings together the community of people working at TAU and affiliated hospitals working within the field of developing and engineering materials, cells and tissues. The aim is build an interactive community and to energize research direction.
- Bring together scientists working within this field of research in order to build an interactive community and to energize research directions
- Facilitate new interdisciplinary research opportunities and approaches
- Enhance training opportunities for researchers and students
- Encourage funding opportunities for collaborative projects
- Acquire funding for common equipment that will benefit the community of researchers working within this field of research
- Promote increased interest and visibility for researchers studying bioengineering materials, cells and tissues and their interactions with each other and with their hosts